Wyvern has a number of different channels for players to communicate with. Some channels with global (game-wide) audiences require using "shout points" in order to send a message (these points recover gradually). The command
earmuffs can be used to turn off all global channels. More information about channels can be read in the tutorial.
- This global channel is used for general, in-character conversations.
- A global channel used for out-of-character conversations.
- Use this global channel for asking questions about the game. Don't be afraid to ask--we don't bite!
- A channel to talk about quests.
- Use this global channel to auction your wares to other players.
- A local, general purpose channel for speaking to those close-by.