High Elves are slender and agile humanoids.
1. helmet (crown, hat, etc.)
2. chestpiece (golden plate, robe, toga, etc.)
3. cloak (cloak of bat, elven cloak, etc.)
4. girdle (or sash, if monk)
6. bracers (or wrist wraps if monk)
7. gloves (gauntlets, gloves)
8. 1-h weapon + shield or just 2-h
|Hit Points per Level||4|
|Spell Points per Level||8|
|Skill Points per level||3|
See invisible, radius 6.
High elves are innately better and faster learners of the elemental magics than any other race. The first five points trained in any elemental magic (fire, spirit, etc..) will yield 2 points trained instead of 1. Spending 5 skill points in fire element will yield a total trained skill of 10 in that element. This only applies to the first 10 levels (training 5 in fire yields 10 trained in fire, but the 6th skill point will only add one, for 11 total, and so on).