Jinoir's Sapphire Ring
Jinoir, a townswoman in Glacier Point, has lost a precious ring that must be found before her husband arrives home. Can you help her? You can find Jinoir in the housing district of Glacier Point.
How to Solve
1. Go to the ruins located west from Glacier Point.
2. You should see some buildings and piles of debris.
3. Collect a total of 9-12 sapphire keys from these buildings (only 7 will work, so even if you find 7 sapphire keys, some of them may not unlock the doors at the end of the quest). Area is not instanced so someone else can get the keys. Buildings where one key always spawn:
The 10th key has a chance to spawn in one of these buildings:
4. Once you have all the keys, go west two maps.
5. Go to the top left of the map and enter the ruined building. Look underneath the bookshelves; move all the barrels to try to find a message in a bottle with a password. The password may be "pilfer" or "sneak" or "rogue" or "filcher" or many more.
6. If you can't find the bottle, go down 8 levels in the RD until you reach a room with barrels.
7. Get the password by moving the barrels or checking inside the bookshelf.
8. Go back up and leave the thief's building and go down to the bottom left of the map.
9. Give the password you received to the guards.
10. There is a small maze. You'll have to find some stairs leading to a puzzle with barrels.
11. Once you go past the puzzle, use the sapphire keys until you reach a room with a ring. You may have to use the 'unlock' command on the last door.
12. Get the ring and go talk to Jinoir whom resides in the Glacier Point housing district to complete the quest.
Greater Ice Elemental
Things to Keep in Mind
Possible passwords are: stealth, hidden, rogue, lockpick, pilferer, sneak, black, bandit, or filcher
Keys can be hidden in bookshelves, ruined bureau or barrels
Only 7 sapphire keys work
Area is not instanced so someone else can get the keys