From Wyvern Source
- Everlasters are now transferable .
- Added XP loss brackets for low to mid-level players:
- Levels 1-5: 0% XP loss on death
- Level 6: 3% XP loss
- Levels 7-19: lose 0.5% more per level, up to 9.5% at level 19
- Levels 20+: 10%
- Note that these numbers can be reduced with Spirit Travel, which is applied to your bracket.
- Portable balloons may now have custom images (can be animated).
Official Notes - XP brackets
Official Notes - Everlasters
Official Notes - Custom Balloons
- Ninjas now get "You performed a ninja backstab" whenever you successfully backstab a monster, unless you have hit messages turned off. The message is in a different color so you can see it more clearly.
- Backstabbing requires that your direction be "approximately" the same direction as the target's. It can be off by 1 diagonal in either direction; e.g., if the target is facing West, then you can be facing West, Southwest or Northwest and still get a backstab, if you are "behind" the enemy.
- Added 3 new demigod gallery pics (Artur, Gilape, Tecniquo)
- Added 4 new demigod dolls (Karura, Artur, Gilape, Tecniquo)
- Added the Tomahawk, a 1-handed non-arti axe with wc 21.
- Fixed some issues with Fortress not dispelling properly. Let me know if the problem persists.
- Quests now give you double the quest points in Starter Crowns.
- The pixie "overlap" command by itself now toggles overlapping.
- Starter crowns can now be used for equipment mods.
- Mana shield now gives a 1-minute expiration warning when using a potion.
- Loot token machines now prompt before you purchase and prevent purchasing items you cannot wield or wear.
- All the missions now give XP, gold, and loot tokens as awards.
- Loot token machines back in NV and Alaria, but generating lower-level items.
- Rachel's Cat mission now takes you all the way to the map containing the cat, rather than just to the backyard entrance.
- Trog King mission now takes you directly to the rock.
- Naga dragon form now does cut damage. Hydra does stab.
- Fixed the spiked gauntlets to appear again.
- Added artifact unarmed weapon to vending machine.
- Monks get experience from unarmed weapons. (Brass knuckles too.)