Treasures of the Pyramid
Help Professor Baruti of the University of Jbel explore the pyramids to prove his theory. There are many riches to be found there., but many dangers, too. The city of Jbel can be reached from Bandar Gaah, via the east road.
How to Solve
1. Go to Jbel (east from bandaar gaah), go up and take the right stairway into the faculty housing and talk to Professor Baruti.
2. Go back to Jbel and take the left stairway and up 1 map. then go to the Temple of Sokar and talk to the student and he'll say where he lost the key. North or South?
3. Go down the hole and it'll take you to a small maze, you'll find 2 stairways one called 'Sokar's Temple South' and the other 'Sokar Temple North'
4. Go to the one that he said he lost the key in and go down 10 floors. You'll reach a room with pillars and have to find a key.
5. When you get the key, go into the house on the bottom left corner on the left stairway map.
6. Find the locked door inside that house and type in the command: 'unlock'
7. Get the things inside that room and go to Bandaar Gaah.
8. Once you are there go through the gates go north 3 maps (not counting the one inside the gate)
9. After you are there go east where there is 2 palm trees then go east another map.
10. You will see a npc, talk to him and then go inside his tent and grab the map.
11. You back down and into the ruins in the west.
12. Once there, go inside the left side pyramid. There will be another small maze. Find a stairway leading into a RD and go down 10-20 floors
13. After going down that many floors you will see a key next to some stairs. Grab the key and then head downstairs.
14. You will reach a map called Deep Chamber. Keep going east
15 once you get to a room where you fall down from; examine the map with the orange text to see the right way. you can use the command 'drop 1 silver' to keep track of the right way
16 once you get to the last room there will be 2 hidden levers in the top right and bottom right side of the map. activate them and into the room to the middle right behind a sarcophagus leading to a hidden room and collect the bastet/cat. The cat will be in the room after the map with the shoggoths and god you must kill. Go back and turn in the quest to Professor Baruti.