VIP Status (1000 Crowns)
VIP status is granted to any player who has purchased a minimum total of 1000 crowns (~$50).
- VIP Lounge Access - lvl 25/30/35/40 RD, high-rollers casino, 20% discount shop, 30% off displayed builder mode costs, and discounted DoT room
- Crown VIP Training - Located in the VIP lounge. This is a wall-less RD, starting at difficulty lvl 50.
- Giving items - VIPs can freely give items to each other, including to one's own characters (stand next to someone, and type (give "item name" to "character name")
How to give oneself items
1. Log in to character 1, and go to to your house.
2. Drop the stuff you want to transfer in your house
3. Logout and Log in to character 2, and go into his house, place a 'Visit a Friend' portal (5 gold in builder mode) and visit character 1's house
4. Pick up stuff
You cannot give quest rewards to your other characters.
How to give money to alternate characters
1. drop coin purse
2. loot coin purse
3. follow the above process for transferring items
Looting your coin purse while it's in your inventory automatically restashes the coins into the coin purse.