Infinite Dungeon Crawl
Random Dungeons (RD) are procedurally generated, infinite maps found all around Wyvern. Typical RD's feature random monsters in a room with 7-15 rooms per floor. The level of monsters and difficulty increase and scale the deeper you go, although some RD's start at a higher level.
You could get an early start on adventuring in a RD even after you create your first character. A few RD's located near the beginning area include Davos Well, and Minath Elion Well or Sewer.
Up to RD level 20: max monster level = RD level
RD levels 21-24: max monster level = 20
RD levels 25+: level 21 monsters
RD levels 30+: level 22 monsters
RD levels 35+: level 23 monsters
RD levels 40+: level 24 monsters
RD levels 50+: level 25 monsters (Reaper, Riagor)
RD levels 60+: level 26 monsters (Angel, Kirin)
RD levels 70+: level 27 monsters (Dreadclaw)
RD levels 80+: level 28 monsters (Onryo, Acid Hydros)
RD levels 90+: level 29 monsters (Jabberwock)
RD levels 100+: level 30 monsters (Demon Lord, Archangel)
For further information, select a RD from the list below.
|Avendale Caverns||4||Bura Shaan|
|Minath Elion Well||4||Minath Elion|
|Minath Elion Sewer||4||Minath Elion|
|Fae Wyston Well||4||Fae Wyston|
|Ghanar Fyr Well||4||Ghanar Fyr|
|Ghanar Fyr Cave||4||Ghanar Fyr|
|Rakshasa Harmya Well||4||Rakshasa Harmya|
|Fairy Fountain||4||Minath Elion|
|Ghanar Fyr VIP||30||Ghanar Fyr|
|Eastern Arch||20||World Map|
|Minath Elion Sky||20||Minath Elion|
|Crown Lounge 25||25||Minath Elion|
|Crown Lounge 35||35||Minath Elion|
|Crown Lounge 40||40||Minath Elion|
|Crown Lounge 45||45||Minath Elion|
|VIP 50||50||Minath Elion|
Yojimbo is one of the strongest enemies found throughout Wyvern and has a chance to spawn in RD floors over Threat Level 100.
When defeated, Yojimbo explodes into a massive pile of loot that is spread throughout its map. The loot that drops from Yojimbo can be claimed with Loot Tokens. Yojimbo will also drop 2,000 Loot Tokens which are split between the aggressors according to their damage output.
Yojimbo has a chance to drop blue, red, and gold Sokoban equipment, which makes Yojimbo-slaying a popular endgame activity.
- About 2000 Loot tokens. A non-tradable currency dropped by high level bosses and the boss' minions. Tokens can be used to purchase items dropped by Yojimbo and items in Yojimbo's Pawn Shop.
- When the boss dies, loots will rain in the map of his demise. These loots range from regular items you can find in NPC shops to Sokoban Wizard's gear. To buy any of these loots, you will need to pay tokens.
- Crowns and gold drop when the boss dies.
Live Quests, or LQs for short, are game triggered events for which a boss monster appears in the world map or specific maps.
These events are usually considered high risk, high reward events. The boss monsters are always very tanky and considerably resistant to most damage types. They are also very dangerous by having the ability to hit multiple times per round, and typically have strong elemental spells and/or recoil damage. To make up for the risk, players will typically earn high level loot after slaying the boss.
There are no player level restrictions on those type of events, but players will typically recommend being level 20+ to participate for both survivability and damage contribution reasons. Note that when loot is split at the end, it is based off of damage done, so lower level players will likely receive a much lower share of the loot than Demigods (level 50 players).
- Rewards for killing the raid boss are distributed to any participating player relative to damage dealt.
- Participants can expect to get anywhere from 1-2001 tokens based on their contributions.
- Tears are distributed based on damage done to the boss.
- Players that do at least 1 damage to the boss are guaranteed 1 Boss Tear when the boss is slain.
- Additional boss tears will be distributed for every 5% of total damage a player does against the boss.
- A player can only receive a maximum of 10 tears per boss.
- Alex does 1% of the damage to the boss. So Alex receives 1 tear.
- Bob does 25% of the total damage to the boss. So Bob receives 6 tears. (1 from participation, 5 from the extra damage done)
- Carl does 50% of the damage to the boss. So Carl receives 10 tears (10 because Carl reached the cap)
- Tears, a non-tradable currency given based on contribution to Live Quests. Tears can be used to purchase items at Sesha's House of Tears.